Eligibility: 10th or its equivalent with minimum 45% marks
Duration: 02 years (Full time) - divided into 4 semestersSyllabus:
Ist Year (Ist and 2nd Semester)
- Basic Human sciences
- Communicative English
- Computer application
- Structure and function of kidney (Anatomy & Physiology)
- Introduction of renal diseases.
- Renal failure - Acute Chronic and immediate management
2nd Year (3rd and 4th Semester)
- History of dialysis
- Principles and types of dialysis.
- Vascular access for dialysis.
- Anticoagulation: Principles and problems.
- Haemodialysis Machine: Working Principles and maintenance.
- Water Treatment Plant: Working Principles and maintenance.
- Complication and management of complication during dialysis
- Assessment of adequacy of dialysis.
- Reuse of dialysis.
- Sterile techniques in dialysis.
- Emergencies in dialysis
- Administration and management
- Revision and internal examination
- Project work /Dissertation
- Practical and demonstration will be done on the basis of theory