- IPHI Students Visit to Satyabhama Hospital Nangloi
- IPHI Students Visit to DCDC Dialysis Centre
- IPHI Students Visit to Cygnus Sonia Hospital
- IPHI Students Visit to Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- Organ Donation Awareness
Impact Paramedical & Health Institute organised a organ donation awareness program in association with Mohan Foundation
- 4th Annual Day Celebration
Impact Paramedical & Health Institute celebrated its 4th Annual Day on 14th October, 2018 in the premises of Indraprastha Apollo Hospital. The Programme was inaugurated by Dr. Archana Arvindan (Director of IPHI).
- 4th Annual Sports Day Celebration
Impact Paramedical & Health Institute celebrated 4th Annual Sports Day on 12th October, 2018 at DDA Sports Complex, Paschim Vihar. The Programme begin with Dr. Archana Arvindan (Director of IPHI) saying on the importance of sports in our life.
- Workshop on Basic life Support BLS
Workshop on Basic life Support BLS and First Aid was conducted by Impact Paramedical & Health Institute to Celebrate the World Heart Day on 28th September 2018. The workshop was graced by Dr. Mohit Chaudhary and Dr. Vivek Sangwan from Indraprastha Apollo Hospital Delhi . This workshop was conducted to generate awareness regarding BLS and First Aid among students of allied health sciences.It was a very informative workshop and was a great learning experience for the students and staff of IPHI Healthcare training Institute
- 11 Students Placed in Two Homecare Companies : 24 Care and Medi Crew HealthCare Staffing
A Campus Drive for the Health Sector Skill Council, Ministry of Skill & Entrepreneurship was conducted at Impact Paramedical and Health Institute Campus for the certified General Duty Assistant / Nursing Assistant Candidates.
Two Homecare Companies 1. 24 Care 2. Medi Crew HealthCare Staffing came for the interview a total of 20 candidates appeared for the interview out of which 11 candidates were selected. Overall it was a successful event.
- ROAD SAFETY PROGRAMS by Maruti Suzuki India Limited at IPHI Campus
In order to increase awareness regarding road safety and also to emphasize on the importance of road safety a workshop was conducted on ROAD SAFETY PROGRAMS by Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) at Impact Paramedical & Health Institute Campus on 17th September 2018. The program was very informative for students wherein they learnt about the various measures of Road Safety.
- IPHI Students visited to the Yakult Factory on Monday 10th September, 2018
An industry visit was conducted by Impact Paramedical & Health institute at the Yakult Factory Sonepat as an initiative towards increasing awareness regarding "Yakult" and its benefits for our health .The visit was very informative for the students and they enjoyed the experience.
IPHI Students ( January 2018 and June 2018 Batch ) will visit to the Yakult Factory on Monday 10th September, 2018
Impact Paramedical and Health Institute (IPHI) conducted Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and First Aid training for Maruti Suzuki and it's allied companies employees at MACE, Manesar. About 30 employees were trained to perform CPR full and assed for the same at the end. Impact Health consultant supported this noble inititative of IPHI to prepare first responders for the country.
The 72nd Indian Independence Day was celebrated at IPHI Campus. Dr. Naveen Nischal Cofounder and Director of Cygnus Group of Hospitals graced the occasion with his presence.
Congratulations! Impact Paramedical & Health Institute (IPHI) on addition of a new building(campus-2) "Adding another feather to the cap" Thank you to all the staff and students for your support.
- Free yoga session on "International Yoga Day" on 21st June 2018
A free yoga and wellness session by experts from IHC will be organized at Impact Paramedical & Health Institute (IPHI), Paschim vihar, New Delhi campus on 21st of this month for all the students and teachers of IPHI.
- Blood donation camp organized by Impact Paramedical & Health Institute (IPHI) the Best Paramedical College in Delhi.
A blood donation camp was organized by IPHI at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital Delhi on the occasion of world blood donation day on 14th June 2018. The students of IPHI took part with great enthusiasm in the program. Many students donated blood during the camp. It also included a enlightening session on blood donation by Dr. Mohit, Director Blood Bank, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital. The students of IPHI were provided with certificate of appreciation by Apollo Hospital. The program was very motivation and enlightening for the students of IPHI.
- CPR training workshop by IPHI for Maruti Suzuki, Manesar
The faculty and students of IPHI conducted CPR and first aid training workshop for Maruti suzuki employees, Manesar. The workshop was highly appreciated by Maruti suzuki.
- Wellness workshop by IPHI for Honda Motors, Greater Noida
The faculty and students of IPHI will conduct workshop on wellness and healthy lifestyle for employees of Honda motors on 29th June, 2018
- IPHI Celebrate WORLD HEMOPHILIA DAY in association with INDRAPRASTHA APOLLO HOSPITAL Delhi
- IPHI launched its first Telemedicine in association with Aarogya
- IPHI Represented the Healthcare Sector Skill Council (HSSC) on Food Festival at Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium, Delhi
- Students of IPHI organized on Dengue Awareness Camp at Cygnus Sonia Hospital to increase awareness amongst patients & attendants regarding prevention of Dengue during the Dengue epidemic 2015.
- Blood Donation Awareness walk organized & conducted by IPHI Scholars at India Gate, New Delhi on International Blood Donation Day in order to generate awareness and acceptability for Blood Donation among general public.
- Independence Day celebration at IPHI
- Scholars of IPHI attending 1 Day CPR Certificate course at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi.
- Industry Visit to Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute by IPHI Students.
- Motivational talk by Mr. Vijay Batra at IPHI campus.
- IPHI Scholars Attended - 1st AIIMS - FAM Public Health & Medical Innovation forum on 19th & 20th Nov.
- Monthly Birthday Celebration for Students.
- Admission Open Batch 2018-19
- Free Career Counseling Session by Expert from Apollo Hospital at IPHI on 13th June 2015.
- One Day Workshop with Johnson and Johnson Medical
- IPHI is Recognised by IMA(Indian Medical Association ) and Govt. of NCT Delhi
- Scholarship Entrance Test Held on 24th Many 2015