- Applicant should have BHMS/ BAMS/ BDS/ Msc nursing /Bsc. Nursing degree from recognized University or Institute.
- A minimum of three years of teaching or hand-on practical experiences is required; applicants with experience of more than three years will be preferred.
- Should have good knowledge of Paramedical related subjects.
- Comfortable to take Theory classes of Clinical Pathology, Surgery, Primary Health Care, First Aid, Anaesthesia, Obs & Gynae, Emergency Medicine etc.
- Candidate should have passion for teaching.
- Must be able to work well with students, faculty & staff.
- Salary Negotiable.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Willing to learn new things and adapt as per organizational goals
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Hardworking and punctual with good attitude
- Being enthusiastic, ambitious and confident
- Should be smart with a presentable personality
- Strong inductive and deductive reasoning skills
- Ability to exercise judgment and display problem solving skills.
Please send your resume through email on the following ID email@example.com or apply online www.iphi.edu.in