- Following original certificates are to be produced and submitted at the time of interview :
- Matriculation Certificate
- Mark sheet of Qualifying Examination
- Migration certificate
- Aadhar Card
Fees is to be made at the time of admission/commencement of subsequent academic years.Refund
Fees once deposited is not refundable.Legal Jurisdiction
All disputes are subjected to New Delhi Jurisdiction only.General Information for application form:
- The candidate must secure minimum eligibility criteria for the program He/She is applying to in order to apply for the same. Student has to fill the application form before the deadline.
- Application form can either be collected in person from Institute's reception or by applying online.
- On receiving the form, student has to fill in all the details correctly and send the application form along with registration fee of Rs. 5000/-(Five Thousand) INR Demand Draft. (Non refundable)
- Demand Draft has to be made in favour of Impact Paramedical and Healthcare Training Institute payable at New Delhi. Filled Application form along with Demand Draft has to Submitted in-hand or through courier to:
Impact Paramedical and Healthcare Training Institute
RR-17, Mian Wali Nagar, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi -110087
- Use Blue / Black color ball pen.
- Fill in all blanks in block letters.
- Please fill the form neatly
For further details please contact on these numbers +91 9910335982, 011- 25280303